Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Always Remember This

 Finally, a non-Disney layout!! I was on a blog hop during iNSD and I received more freebies that I could ever imagine. After I downloaded everything, I noticed that most of the designers all worked with the same theme and colors. How wonderful was that, made organizing them so much easier. However, after organizing them I realized that most of the designers names were not listed. These ladies are super talented and I really wish to give them all credit for their products. If and when I figure who created what, I will be more than happy to give credit where credit is due!

I really had fun with this one, it took me a bit out of my comfort zone. I layered items, like I've never done before. Wow, what a blast. I love that I was able to do a layout about my wonderful husband and I, as I have done so few of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment