Sunday, June 16, 2013

Finish Line

I created this LO using the Faster Than Fast Kit from Meghan Mullens. This kit is perfect for those pictures I took at the Nascar Nationwide Race we went to in September last year! This LO was created for a forum I used to belong to for a challenge. The challenge started with this sketch:

While the sketch looks like it is for an 8 1/2 x 11" LO, I work with 12x12, so I had to convert it to fit that size. It was a nice challenge that I had fun with. Here is my completed LO. My son got to meet his hero, Jimmy Johnson! We were not able to take pictures in line of the autograph session, so I used a picture of my son on the start/finish line at Dover International Speedway and a picture I did get of Jimmie signing an autograph for another fan. This is a day that my little man will NEVER forget. I am not a huge Nascar fan myself, but I get what a big deal this was for him!


No comments:

Post a Comment