Friday, June 7, 2013

The Colors of Magic

This is another Pinterest inspired layout. I find it hard to credit who the people are who inspired me. I just see something here or there that puts an idea in my head. It's not a scraplift, but sometimes just an idea jump start. For instance I saw a layout with a scalloped border and I got the idea to use circles of patterned paper to create a scalloped border on this page as I am still really limited on what I know how to do digitally.

This layout is all about the castle! Who doesn't love Cinderella castle? It was my absolute favorite thing that we saw during our visit. I know the main photo is a bit blurry, but I decided it needed to be used. It really was the epitome of the magic that you can find at the Magic Kingdom!

Digital supplies Julie Billingsley and NoReimerReason

No comments:

Post a Comment